Search This Blog

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Finally knows what time it is

Now we all have time enough to cry.
Except, does anyone really know what time it is? Does anybody really care?

It's time to sing My Funny Valentine, Never My Love, because, don't they know it's the end of the world? Some kind of wonderful. According to the horoscope published by a woman I know nothing about on a site called Astrology Zone (or is it Astrology Works?),  Mercury, that mercurial planet in the closest orbit to the sun, is currently in retrograde, and that's a bad thing.  It's time to wait until after Mercury resumes forward motion September 12.  That's what time it is.

But if I'm walking down the street one day and a man comes up to me and asks me what the time is that is on my watch, I'm just gonna look at my watch and tell him what it says.

No comments:

Post a Comment